Duration of the Call: 14 November - 18 November 2022
A "Week of BLUE CHALLENGE" is the first competition for young innovators who are skilled and eager to make a difference in the Blue Economy sector activities locally, nationally, or regionally.
Event is funded by ERASMUS+ project "Sustainable development of BLUE economies through higher education and innovation in Western Balkan Countries - BLUEWBC" (Ref. no. 609693-EPP-1-2019-1-NO-EPPKA2-CBHE-JP, GA ref. no: 2019-2009/001-001).
A "Week of BLUE CHALLENGE" is an idea of the Center for Researches, Innovation and Entrepreneurship of the Faculty of Maritime Studies Kotor (University of Montenegro) that reflects the Center's main goals:
- to promote research and innovation activities;
- to initiate, participate and manage projects;
- to strengthen cooperation of academia with business sector;
- to provide access to Center's available resources to the business environment;
- to organize conferences, workshops, seminars, lifelong learning courses, etc.
Are you eager to overcome the obstacles and challenges in the Blue economy sector activities? Have you a clear vision and idea? Are you ready and enthusiastic to present your innovative project to the BLUEWBC network? Do you want to make connections with organizers, co-organizers and participants on the "Week of BLUE CHALLENGE"?
Take advantage of this opportunity by submitting your team's application by 18 November 2022 (4:00 PM).
Check out the guidelines below and sign up your team right now! If you have any questions or require additional information, please contact email@example.com.
- A Week of Blue Challenge 2022 Open Call
- Agenda Blue Challenge v9
- Blue Challenge 2022
- BLUEWBC template candidates