On April 27th , the Department of Marketing-Tourism, Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana, launched the "Center for Innovation and Entrepreneurship in Marketing - Tourism" in the framework of the Erasmus+ project BLUEWBC - "Sustainable development of BLUE economies through higher education and innovation in Western Balkan Countries", funded by EU.
Participants in the inauguration ceremony were Partners'representatives, all Higher Education Institutions involved in the project from Norway, Croatia, Lithuania, Montenegro and Albania, business representatives, academic staff, students and alumni. During the activity, the greetings for this launching were presented by:
• Mr. Dhori Kule, Dean of the Faculty of Economics, University of Tirana;
• Mr. Artan Hoxha, Rector of the University of Tirana;
• Mr. Arnfinn Oksavik, Project Leader Representative, Norway University of Science and Technology;
• Mr. Danilo Nikolic, University of Montenegro;
• Mr. Alexandros Kosenas, CEO, Neptun company part of the Balfin group.
The center is equipped with modern technology and the necessary laboratory infrastructure in order to:
• Create a supportive environment for cooperation between the university, the private and the public sector;
• Improve quality of scientific research and teaching process;
• raise student application of theoretical knowledge and development of their entrepreneurial and innovative skills.